Why hello there! Never in my life did I think I would start a blog. Never. I'm not exactly a writer. But  alas, here I am.

I have been thinking about blogging for awhile now, mostly since I decided to train and run a half marathon. I don't really know why. Maybe it's because a half marathon is so new to me and I thought the only way to really get down how I feel is to blog about it. Or maybe my fiancé is just so sick of listening to me talk about running 24/7 that I needed another outlet!

So anyways, that's me. I hope to blog about my general musings, my ups, and downs when it comes to running. Most people might run alone, but there is a great running community so I would love to hear from everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Runniversary!

One. More. Month.

2017 Races