Ramblings

What a strange week. After my 10 mile run on Sunday, I was a little nervous to see where my legs would take me, considering how tired they felt last week. But I went out on Monday and I felt FANTASTIC! It might have been because the sun was shining and it was 50 degrees out (which is RARE for New England in February) but gosh, I felt good. And then I came home to find a wonderful package from Momentum Jewelry, which just made my day! I love it when my packages arrive earlier than expected. If you haven't heard about Momentum yet, check them out. Seriously. I don't know how I went so long without one of their adorable and inspiring bracelets on my wrist.

How cute is that?!

Wednesday's run flew by and again, my legs felt really good. I don't want to jinx it though, so that's it about my legs. *knock on wood* I've been getting really sick of my running playlists recently and I was talking with a coworker and she suggested a book on tape. I thought that sounded really odd, especially since I absolutely love to read. But I thought, hey why they heck not. But then I started thinking about the Serial podcasts. Everyone was so into them a couple of years ago and I was late to the party. I never listened to them and I thought, well running gives me a huge chunk of time to listen to a podcast!

So on Wednesday I ran while listening to Season 1, episode 1 (and a little of episode 2) of Serial. It was pretty cool. I felt rather cultured while I ran. And to be quite honest, I didn't even notice the miles tick by. I'm going to try it again tomorrow to see if lightning can strike twice. I'll keep you updated.

Last, but not least, I got my first official running medal today! The Hogwarts Running Club is a virtual running club and held a Molly Weasley Ugly Jumper 5k last month. The medal finally came in the mail! I'm obsessed! Give me more bling! I absolutely cannot WAIT until my race in April to get my next one.

Give me that bling!

Which leads me to wonder...
What race is your favorite bling from?

-Happy Running!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Runniversary!

One. More. Month.

2017 Races