Everything You Want and Need in a Box! 5K Crate Review

Disclaimer: I received a 5K Crate to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

Have you ever tried a subscription box? Ever since a few of my friends had tried various boxes like Stitch Fix and BirchBox, I was curious about what to expect and what goodies I could get. It was always a little nerve wracking for me to subscribe to something because what if I didn't like what I got? Would I be disappointed? Would I feel like I wasted my money? I just couldn't pull the trigger.

I was SO excited when I got the opportunity to try 5K Crate through BibRave Pros. I had heard wonderful things about 5K Crate and couldn't wait to get my box in the mail.


Each 5K Crate is $59.99 a quarter. This means you'll get 4 boxes a year if you subscribe, each tailored to a season/month. Each box is guaranteed to have 5-7 hand picked items that are worth over $100! That's just a crazy good deal! 5K Crate's mission is to offer "a premium subscription that provides the best apparel, accessories and nutritional products on the market today. We promise not to be just another subscription box filled with just snacks and gels, but rather deliver to you a box filled with products that you will happily be able to use over and over again."

After some delays in shipping I was super excited when I saw the 5K Crate on my doorstep when I got home from work. I couldn't wait to open it up and see what was inside!

My box came with:
-Mission VaporActive Alpha Running Shirt
-Mission VaporActive Cooling Towel
-Spigen Wireless Bluetooth Headphones (WHAT?! Bluetooth headphones? Awesome.)
-Zensah No-Show Compression Socks
- 2 Epic Massive Body Wipes
-3 La Fresh Travel Sunscreen Samples


I honestly couldn't believe all of the stuff that was in the box when I opened it! It was such a pleasant surprise to see everything and get a chance to try it all. I have been making my way through all of my goodies and I have been extremely pleased with the quality of the products I received.

I've gone for a few runs in my Mission running shirt and am surprised at how cool and light the fabric is. I was skeptical at first because I really don't run in short sleeved shirts very often when it's warm out, since I tend to overheat. But the Mission shirt has been great! After a run recently I tried out the Epic Body Wipe to towel off and try my best to not be so offensive on a quick trip to Starbucks. Let me just tell you, Epic takes it's cleaning VERY seriously! It was such a great wipe and I was super excited at how it made me feel and most importantly how it made me smell after a 10 mile run. It was a BIG ask to make me smell somewhat clean and it did that and more! I loved it!


I have been super happy with everything that I've tested so far. I'm planning on taking the Mission Cooling Towel to my upcoming half marathon and I'm sure I'll put it to good use.

If you're in to trying new, high quality running gear I would suggest giving 5K Crate a try. I've been quite pleased with everything in the box so far and am excited to continue to use the products throughout the fall.

You can pre-order your October 5K Crate now at: www.5kcrate.com


I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Runniversary!

One. More. Month.

2017 Races