Wiivv Ambassador- A look back over 7+ months of comfort

A little less than a year ago I couldn't run more than 3 miles without terrible pain in my left foot. If I did run, I was left hobbling around my house the rest of the day unable to put my full weight down. I never thought I would be "normal" again.

I did everything I could to treat my chronic plantar fasciitis. From stretching to strengthening to all types of inserts, if it mentioned the plantar fascia I was all about it.

Needless to say I was frustrated and sad. My luck changed one day in late December when I came across the website for Wiivv, a new custom 3D printed insole that looked too good to be true. (I explain the process a bit more in my previous post) Nothing helped me before, surely this couldn't help me now.

Well, I ordered a pair a full length insoles and my running life changed. As soon as I got my insoles I could tell they were different than anything I had ever tried before. My foot pain was gone when I used them and the pain I felt after my runs had soon dissipated. I felt free!

Since receiving my first pair of insoles I have run over 400 miles and raced in 2 half marathons. It truly has been a life saver. I have noticed the biggest difference in overall foot fatigue and pain in my heel from my plantar fasciitis.

I have enjoyed these insoles so much that I bought a second pair of the full length insoles to wear in my work shoes! I personally enjoy wearing the full length more than the 3/4 length because I feel the 3/4 length hits my arch in an awkward spot, but I have heard many wonderful reviews on the 3/4 from different people as well.

Unlike other custom insoles which can cost hundreds of dollars (believe me, I've had a pair!) Wiivvs cost $69 for the 3/4 length insoles and $89 for the full length.

Lucky for you, since Wiivv is so awesome I have a discount code to share with you to get 20% off your purchase! Use code: SaraD20 at the checkout to take advantage of this awesome deal!

Discount Code: SaraD20

I truly don't know where I would be without Wiivv. It really does seem like they have saved my feet and salvaged my running career. If you suffer from foot fatigue, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis, or any other foot/leg issues I would HIGHLY suggest giving Wiivv insoles a try, your feet will thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Runniversary!

One. More. Month.

Willimantic Half Marathon Training- A Reflection, Part 1