Team Nuun 2017!

Yesterday was apparently "Blue Monday", a day psychologists determined was the one day of the year where people feel most depressed. Whether it's because the holidays are over, summer seems to be a distant memory, or New Year's resolutions seem to peter out by now, the 3rd Monday in January just doesn't seem to be so friendly. While I'm not entirely sure I agree with this calculation, I can say that yesterday was definitely NOT a depressing day for me. 

It was a Blue Monday in another way though...*drum roll please* 

I was named a 2017 Team Nuun Ambassador! 
Haha, get it? Blue? Bad joke.

I am SO incredibly honored to represent a product I love and couldn't run without. Before I tried Nuun I struggled with more GI issues than I care to talk about and was absolutely miserable. On a tip from one of my running friends I tried Nuun Active (mixed berry I think...) on my next long run and it's like I saw the light. 

Not only did I kick ass during my run, but the "normal" cramping and GI issues were simply gone. And I never looked back. 

So thank you Nuun for making a product I believe in and believing in me to spread your message of clean sport and active living. I can't wait to see what the rest of 2017 has in store! #nuunlife 

-Have you ever tried Nuun?

-Happy Running! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Runniversary!

One. More. Month.

2017 Races