Level Up Virtual Runs 2016 Ambassador

As someone still relatively new to running, the running community is a very warm and loving place. But it can also be quite intimidating. Everyone I've met and talked to has achieved so much, and they're all cheering for me to go for my goals, but still. There were times when I felt like I didn't stack up. Which is silly, because I know I should only care about me and what I'm doing.

Enter virtual runs. 

I had put out to the world I was training for my first half marathon, but I wasn't quite ready to put myself out there just yet. I wanted SOME sort of tangible proof that I was training and I was out there running!

Virtual runs allow runners of any age or experience to get out there and just run. And then get an awesome medal to show the world- hey! Look what I did!

I am SO excited to announce that I have been accepted as a 2016 Ambassador for Level Up Virtual Runs!
Level Up is an awesome new company with the simple mission of keeping runners motivated while they're training or just starting out with awesome virtual runs with super fun bling. And who doesn't love bling?! 

I can't wait to introduce everyone to awesome new events throughout the year and help you stay motivated with some sweet medals! 

So, with that...I bring you: 

May The 4th Be With You Virtual Run! 
-Sign up for whatever distance you want: 5k-Marathon (if you're feeling really ambitious!) 
-All runners receive this AWESOME BB8 May the 4th Be With You 4" medal and a $25 gift certificate to SL3 when they register. 

So head on over to Level Up Virtual Runs and sign up now
Use code SAVE10 to save 10% off the registration fee! Save another $1 if you share on Facebook and Twitter! How great is that?!  

I can't wait to see all of your smiling faces with your shiny new medals! 


-Happy Running! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Runniversary!

One. More. Month.

2017 Races