Athlinks, Organization At Its Finest


Disclaimer: I am promoting Athlinks as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review or find race reviews.



Being organized is something I pride myself on. If I won a million dollars, I would probably spend most of it at an office supply store buying EVERYTHING. I have 3 different planners. Yes, three. So yeah, I love when things are all in one place, organized, and easy to look at.

One thing that really annoyed me when I started running was that even though I had a planner where I kept track of all of my runs, I didn’t really have a singular place to see all of my race results over the years and my PRs.

Thankfully, I was introduced to Athlinks a few months ago. Athlinks is “the largest results database for competitive endurance athletes in the world.” Athlinks strives to not only provide runners, swimmers, cyclists, etc with their race results, but they hope to connect athletes in their community to help find training partners or simply a few friend. 



That all sounded great to me and exactly what I was looking for. As soon as I signed up for Athlinks I was immediately shown 100 race results, which was a little overwhelming. It turns out that is someone anywhere has the same or similar name as you (Sorry John Smiths of the world!) their results will show as well.

I’m not going to lie, at first I was a tad bit annoyed. I really just wanted to see MY results. However, I contacted Athlinks about what was going on and they gave me a quick and easy way to just claim my results and hide the rest. I was so appreciative of their response and assistance.

NOT me at the Tenacious Ten...but easy to correct! 


Once I claimed my results, I added my future races to make sure I kept them straight. I love being able to see who else will be running with me and adding my goal times! If you’re not signed up for the race yet and want more information, Athlinks has a search feature to look up races and find out more. It’s one stop shopping!


If you’re not signed up for Athlinks, what are you waiting for?! Head over there now and sign up! And then add me as a rival! Do it, you know you want to!


-Happy Running! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Runniversary!

One. More. Month.

2017 Races