Injuries.

As a physical therapist I'm always in your corner. I work my butt off to help get you better while gently reminding you of some safety strategies and other ways to modify your activity so you might not get hurt again.

What happens when the physical therapist gets injured though? That should be a slam dunk case, right? Oh, if only I were a good patient though!


I am a NOTORIOUSLY bad patient. I think all therapists (or maybe like 99.9%) of them are. We know WHAT to do, but don't want to do it ourselves. 

Should I stop running for a little? Yup. 
Will I? Nope, this half marathon isn't going to train itself! 

I've written in the past about listening to my body and being all zen with it and stuff. But what if I don't want to do that anymore? I just want to run damnit! Plantar fasciitis be damned! 

So, moral of the story is...Be Like Bill. Be a good patient. Don't be a Sara :) Your therapist will thank you! 


-Happy Running! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Runniversary!

One. More. Month.

2017 Races